TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GO TO CHURCH…
Disturbingly enough, the decline of regular church attendance has been on the rise. Fewer and fewer people have been attending church than ever before. It is a depressing enough fact that less than 20% of Americans actually attend church weekly. However church can be a positive place for many people, being an area of support and growth in many people’s lives. In the spirit of defying the odds here are some reasons why you should attend church…
- You will be given the opportunity to congregate with like-minded people.
- Cultivate a greater sense of community. Learn how to reach out to others, and help the less fortunate.
- Church promotes stability in your life. You will be able to cope better with the trials of life, and have a place you know you can always go with loving people you can lean on in times of trouble.
- Church is an awesome way to start your week! Be uplifted, inspired and more focused by hearing the word of god, and inspiring music.
- LEARN! Learn more and become wiser about the word of god, Christ, and the history of the church.
- Church gives you hope! And everything is done with hope, right? By going to church you will learn ways of making lemonade out of the lemons that are thrown your way in life.
- Meet awesome people. Have the opportunity to make new friends, and maybe even meet a future spouse who shares your ideas on scripture.
- You can inspire other people. By going to church you can inspire other people to provide service to others, being a positive impact in other peoples lives.
- Positively influence future generations. Making church a priority in your life can positively impact your children to do the same, thus passing on a positive habit to future generations, and sustaining a long living church family.
- PRAYER! Prayer is an important part of life. By joining a church, you will have an opportunity to be both prayed for, and pray for others.