Ash Wednesday. We will embark on the season of Lent with a noon worship service on Wednesday, February 26. The service will include an Imposition of Ashes, confession and forgiveness, and Holy Communion.
- March 1 – The Temptation of Jesus
- March 8 – The Story of Nicodemus
- March 15 – The Samaritan Woman at the Well
- March 22 – Jesus Heals the Man Blind from Birth
- March 29 – The Raising of Lazarus from the Grave
Holy Week. We begin Holy Week on April 5 with the Sunday of the Passion. The 10 am worship service will include a procession with palms and a dramatic reading of the Passion story from the Gospel of Matthew.
The Maundy Thursday worship service will be at 7 pm on April 9. The service will include Holy Communion.